Grants:Project/Rapid/Nigeria Local Governments on Wikidata/Report
Did you meet your goals? Are you happy with how the project went? Yes i met the goals and I am very happy with the outcome.
Please report on your original project targets. Please be sure to review and provide metrics required for Rapid Grants.
|Target outcome||Achieved outcome||Explanation|
|Number of participants 30||35||It was supposed to be 6 persons per event project but some times, it was less than or more than 6 participate in an event|
|Number of articles 60||91 articles, 625 total edits||We exceeded our target number of articles because we had more participant.|
|Number of new editors 5||8||we exceeded the target number of participant because more people showed interest.|
Projects do not always go according to plan. Sharing what you learned can help you and others plan similar projects in the future. Help the movement learn from your experience by answering the following questions:
- What worked well? Getting new editors who were happy to find something to keep them busy and gear to do it again was an exciting experience for me.
- What did not work so well? It was difficult for new editors to understand Wikidata.
- What would you do differently next time? i'll find a way of training them better.
Grant funds spent
Please describe how much grant money you spent for approved expenses, and tell us what you spent it on.
NGN Exchange rate is $1=NGN 380
- Payment of zoom = $30 (NGN 11,400)
- Payment of data (internet connection) = $510 (NGN 193,800)
- Food and Drinks = $620 (NGN 235,600)
- Wikidata Merchandise = $450 (NGN 171,000)
- Total = $1610 (NGN 611,800)
Do you have any remaining grant funds? Yes $30 out of the $60 being payment for Zoom is remaining.
Yes I will like to use the $30 for any other project that is approved for me.
Anything else you want to share about your project? yes, $100 out of my miscellaneous approval was used to produce more merchandise for participants and $20 was added to the cost of foods and drinks to the participant. These costs went up as I had more participants than I anticipated