Grants:Simple/Applications/위키미디어 대한민국 (Wikimedians of Korea)/2019/Staffing plan
This is a draft.
We have employed one staff to administrate our organization and manage programs. We have felt the necessity of expanding our movement in South Korea and professionalizing staff's tasks. We need to employ one more full time staff member to manage programs and partnership professionally.
- Submitting documents required by local laws as a non-profit incorporated organization
- Managing financial accounts and writing financial reports.
- Holding board meetings and general assembly meetings.
- Planning and managing domestic and international programs
- Time: 5 days a week (equivalent 40 hours per week )
- Paninng and Managing domestic programs
- Establishing and maintaining partnership with outer organization
- Training educators or Wikimedians-in-residence
- Helping students to submit their assignments
- Holding editathons
- Providing a technical advice
- Developing programs to support sister projects
- Providing support for local communities
- Managing social media promotion
- Time: 3 days a week (equivalent 24 hours per week )