Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- A link to the report at the page of Wikimedia Ukraine;
- A link to the blog post at the blog of Wikimedia Ukraine;
- In addition to that, I often visit WikiMeetups in other cities, so I can share my experience there;
- Moreover, in September we will have a local WikiConference were I'm going also to share our experience at some submission or just in a non-formal atmosphere.
Taking a part at Wikimania 2015 I've got an opportunity to communicate with people from another part of the World. It was really useful to receive and share experience with representatives from the Iberian and Arab states (I've got limited possibilities before attending Wikimania). Also, it was a great opportunity to communicate with Western European (with whom I usually communicate rarely and I hope with whom we can intensify cooperation) and with Eastern European (with whom I usually communicate much more often, but mostly online) Wikimedians & Wikipedians. I can't but mention very useful meetings with WMF's stuff.
My presentation at the submission on regional meetings prepared together with Floor Koudijs (WMF, facilitator), Anna Torres (WM Argentina, representative of IberoCoop) and Emna Mizouni (WMUG Tunisia, repesentative of WikiArabia) is available under the link.
Finally, I want to note that I was pleasantly surprised that there were so many legal sessions, because for me as for lawyer it is quite difficult to find so big variety of legal sessions at other Wikiconferences.
Thank you very much for organizing great event! I've put all my thoughts with details into the survey.