Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
Your username goes here
Your home wiki goes here
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.'
- A link to the report at the page of Wikimedia Ukraine. I shared my experince on the page of Wikimedia Ukraine together with other attendees from Ukraine;
- In addition to that, I often visit WikiMeetups in other cities, so I share my experience there as well;
- Also, I'll share my experience with other community members at the Ukrainian WikiConference which will took place soon.
- user:Dimi z - Dimi knows issues of Freedom of Panorama really good and I hope that he will help us to have a Freedom of Panorama in Ukraine.
- Participants who were interested in sessions on Freedom of Panorama, Copyright and Law in general. In particular I look forward to working on FoP with wikimedians from Italy, France, Estonia, Belarus, Romania I met at Wikimania
- Participants from Central & Eastern Europe (common projects, not related to law).
This Wikimania helped me to exchange experience with representatives of other European countries on issues of Freedom of Panorama and I'm really glad having possibility to receive the experience of other countries. I was wondering from French colleagues that situation can even became worse (as they have), so it is important to know while lobbying FoP in Ukraine. The most important session for me was School of Rock(ing) EU Copyright where we have discussed lobbying on adoption of FoP in Belgium and where I have presented our practical experience of lobbying FoP in Ukraine and we have planned together next steps for lobbying FoP in Ukraine.