Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- I made the report to Farsi Wikipedia community on here
- We managed to launch the Iranian Wikimedians User Group in cooperation with user:Mardetanha, user:Ladsgroup, and user:MRG90. We also talked about future plans (edit-a-thons, meetups, ...).
- I met User:The Interior, User:Ocaasi and User:Sadads. We had a meetup about Persian Wikipedia Library project, also I attended to Wikipedia Library Mettup on 18th July.
- I talked to technical users for solve the Farsi Wikipedia Bugs and solve many of them.
- I attended an OTRS meetup on the first day of Hackathon and it was very useful for me.