Welcome back from Wikimania 2014!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.'
I really appreciate the slogan "each one teach one". Following this slogan, I am mentoring my friends and after mentoring, I suggest please follow the slogan "each one teach one".
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
I participated Education workshop.I Met with WMF Education team (Anna Koval) and we talked an hour about Nepal Education program learning and future programs strategies and requested for WMF Direct involvement for education program in Nepal.I attended wikiwomen's lunch. I participated diversity session. I also met Indic language communities. I participated session of GLAM.
This was my first Wikimania and it really gave me motivation to continue what I am doing. It gave new ideas that helped me in my intrest wikipedia Education Program and Gender Gap as well as GLAM.