Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
అహ్మద్ నిసార్ (Ahmed Nisar)
Telugu & Urdu
This is my first Wikimania
- Here is the link for shared experience -
- Rosemary Rein, Tell us your story. Rein interviewed me and Victor took photographs for Rein’s interview
- Katherine Maher, Communication Committee (ComCom), became the member of the community and enlisted for the mailing list.
- Jake Orlowitz, Lead, The Wikipedia Library. Had the talk to initiate some library programs such as All India Radio albums project through IEG and the current IEG proposal program in the idea labs such as Islam in Andhra Pradesh.
- Content translation athon, translated from Hindi to Urdu / Translation athon
- Had a fruitful interaction with Dr Ziko van Djik and Sara Mörtsell who are working on Wikimedia for Children.
- Had a constructive discussions with Dr. James Heilman. He showed his medical project and requested to translate the same into few Indic languages, which I agreed and translated few into Urdu, and on to do so in future. Heilman's medical project on google docs
- Ellie Young
- Lane Rassberry,
- Nick Wilson, Community Liaison
- Moushira Elamrawy, Community Liaison
- Rachel diCerbo, Community engagement
- James Alexander, Legal and Community Advocacy
- Katherine Love, Senior Program Officer
- Patrick Earley, Coordinator, The Wikipedia Library
- Asaf Bartov, Head of Grants and Global South Relationships
- Joe Sutherland
With other Wikimedians
- Amir Ahroni, Content translation
- Mohsen Sk, Iran
- Osama Khalid, Algeria
- Ata, Ukrain