Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome back from Wikimania 2018!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- I shared my countless experiences with some members of the Ghanaian community during the last session of Wiki Corruption Event.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement? Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
- I met Amir E. Aharoni of the WMF who helped me translate visual editor message strings from English to Twi using Translatewiki.net.https://translatewiki.net/wiki/Special:Contributions/Celestinesucess
- I met Amir who made me realize that I was capable of doing something to help improve and add content in the Twi Wikipedia using Content Translation and Translatewiki.net.He has offered to support us with any technical difficulties we might encounter during the Twi Wikipedia Translatathon
- Gereon Kalkuhl helped me write a grant application for the Twi Wikipedia Translatathon
- I met Jack Rabbah for the second time. He together with Georgina Bukenya Fields introduced me to the Web Foundation, who were in need of an editor to facilitate an edit-a-thon workshop at this year's African Summit on Women and Girls in Technology.