Welcome back from Wikimania 2018!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
I shared the experience of my first participation in Wikimania in the meeting session of the user group in Yaounde on Saturday, July 28, 2018, here is the report of the meeting : Report of the meeting
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
I participated at Learning Days where I learned a lot from the experiences of other communities and especially shared my experience through my presentation: How might folks are engaged? My presentation
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
For the moment, I work on partnerships and work on projects especially in local languages of Cameroon
- User:VMasrour (WMF)
- User:Astinson (WMF)
- User:Benoit Rochon
- User:Armineaghayan : We are now working on this collaboration project : Inter WikiWomen Collaboration
- I took part in the Wikifranca meeting which was also a first for me.
- A collaboration has been established for the organization of WikiMaster in Cameroon
- In addition next year, we will organize Wiki Loves Monuments