Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to something new that was created as a result of your participation in this event (for example, you might link to a new tool that you and your co-participants worked on at the Hackathon, or to pages created in a workshop you participated in).
- Users from Wiki Project Med;
- A very pleasant meeting with Vahidmasrour who explained to me the basics of Education program. Hopefully, I will join it;
- I've finally met organizers from different countries of the Scientific photo competition;
- I've met several female sysops form larger Wiki projects, who gave me some quite interesting tips on conflict resolution problems and how to act in difficult situations.
- It would be useful it the talks/sessions were divided into categories for beginners/more experienced users so as to better plan the sessions one is attending;
- It would be very useful if every event was located in the same place (±1 km) for Wiki Project Med was held up in another village. It took some time to get there, especially if one wanted to attend other sessions at the same day.