Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome back from Wikimania 2015!
This is my first Wikimania
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Option 2: Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
- Add a link to a learning pattern - either a new pattern you created with insights from your participation, or an existing pattern to which you added your endorsement and some significant new "considerations" or “examples” from your experience.
- Option 3: New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
Written in above report.
- Satdeep Gill - Meeting with Satdeep Gill, a wikipedian from Gurmukhi-Punjabi Wikipedia was a pure joy. He has a dream to bring nearer our two wikipedias. We talked on the issue and thought what could be possible. I hope meeting with him will be useful for the future of our wikipedias.
- Braveheart - I met Braveheart at Hackathon although very busy but he solved some of my issues. A nice person indeed.
- Dineshkumar Ponnuswamy - with his winsome smile and energetic behaviour won me. He solved one of our wiktionary problem too.
- Niharika Kohli - promised to cooperate with our wikipedia if we have any problem.
- Amir E. Aharoni - This is the man who was ready to offer help anybody. He introduced us new, easy and useful methods for editing. Through visual editing he taught me how to edit in a better way. He wrote some of my problems and solved some before reaching my home. He directed how we could soon normalise our wikiquote, sleeping for a long time in incubator.