Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome back from Wikimania 2016!
- Corrected the spelling of Nepali wikipedia logo with help of Tomasz W. Kozlowski
- I shared my experience here in Nepali language.
- I got a tool to get a list of Nepali articles without wikidata interlink. Now the number of articles without Wikidata item has decreased.
- Lucas Rosneau: It was my first meet with him in Wikimania 2016. We discussed future collaboration on articles about Women’s Health issues. I have shared the list of most common diseases of Nepal which are under construction under Wiki Swasthya Pariyojana Nepal. He is willing to help us to translate English articles to Nepali with his team.
- ไทย ดราก้อน: He is from Thailand. We participated together in many programs and discussed efforts of an active Wikipedian to increase the contributors.
- Rustam Nuriev: A Russian Wikipedian who is administrator in Bashkir Wikipedia. He was interested to know about Wiki-project Nepal and our efforts to reduce machine translated articles.
- Rishat Sayfutdinov: He helped me for the conversation with Rustam Nuriev. He was interested to know about Wiki-project Nepal and our efforts to reduce machine translated articles.
- Anika Born: She approached me during discussion Women and Gender gap : the way forward to inform me the statistics of Gender gap in Nepali Wikipedia articles. There were some misunderstanding among the researchers because of Wikidata interlink. She helped me to find some tools to solve the problems.
- News about participation
- News about inauguration of Wikimania in a National TV channel
- News about Closing ceremony of Wikimania in a National TV channel
- News about my participation in Wikimania 2016