This had been a submission to the Wikimedia Participation Support process, but was withdrawn or otherwise cancelled (not denied).
I have been working as a volunteers for some years.Me and my friend would like to host an infobooth about Wikipedia in Albania. We have applied and our booth is accepted.I am young in terms of years, but I like so much the Wikipedia. Wikipedia has also helped in daily life, namely school. Both, Schools and Wikipedia are connected to each other in order to reciprocal .Wikipedia helped in learning more when I am simultaneously editing on Wikipedia, I learn things for Schools.This is a huge reagson why i started working on wikipedia.
Goal and expected impact
- I will promote Albanian Wikipedia to get more people involved during 2 days of the conference
- I hope that people will want to understand more about what Wikipedia is, its value, and value of other Wikimedia Foundation projects.
- Travel (From Gjilan to Tirana): 15 Eur
- Accommodation: Eur per night x 2 nights =25*2=50 EUR
- Food: 5 euro* 4 meals=20 EUR
As part of Albanian UG and speakers/infobooth team of OSCAL, i support their application for TSP grant. I strongly believe that OSCAL(open source conference albania) is the best place to promote Wikipedia and specially to get new people involved. --Margott (talk) 07:57, 25 April 2017 (UTC)