Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Wikimedia Participation Support report has been accepted by the Wikimedia Participation Support Committee.To see the original request, please visit Grants:TPS/Magioladitis/SheSharp.|
2nd She Sharp Greece Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon
The event involved people from various groups: She Sharp Greece, Tech Ministry, Hackerspace Thessaloniki and Wikimedia Community User Group Greece. I had the chance to discuss with many of them. I also met with Geraki.
- Option 1: Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Add a link here to a blog post or newsletter you wrote about your participation afterwards, or to a meet-up you organized to share your experience with your local community.
- 1st User group blog entry
- 2nd User group blog entry
- Facebook event
- Parallaxi magazine article
- Post-event review
- On May 23 members of the She Sharp Greece group gave an interview at Alpha 96.5 radio station about the event. Link
- On May 24 members of the She Sharp Greece group gave an interview at TV100 local TV station. Link
- 20 people contributed in the Edit-a-thon that lasted more than 4 hours and improved 69 pages. Awards were given to the top 3 contributors.
- Travel (round trip airfare from Corfu to Thessaloniki): 138.00 Euros
- Accommodation: 0 Euros
- Bus+Taxi tickets: 8.25
- Total: 146.25