Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
I shared the experiences of my Wikimania conference at a meetup in Patiala for the community members to learn more about the conference and its learnings. Additionally, I shared the experience at Village pump of Punjabi Wikipedia, where i shared about my collaborations and the sessions and panels i presented at Wikimania Stockholm. I am using the learnings from Wikimania 2019 in collaborative community GLAM project "Heritage GLAM". I also have started Punjabi-Greek culture exchange Wikipedia project called Punjabi-Greek Synergasia as a post Wikimania collaboration with Greek community.
- I met Marios Magioladitis and Nicolas Vigneron at the Hackthon in the pre-conference days.
- I met Mina Theofilatou during the opening ceremony.
- We had Wikimania:2019:Meetups/Wiki Loves X Meetup in which I met [[User:Lkjidm, [[User:Wuselig, User:MB-one, User:Aced, CSteigenberger (WMF) and Diane Ranville.
- I presented a workshop and a panel with KCVelaga in Multimedia space called Wikimania:2019:Multimedia knowledge/Wiki Loves campaigns: Past, Present & Future about organizing Wiki loves campaigns with panel members: Lodewijk Gelauff (Wiki Loves Monuments), Florence Devouard (Wiki Loves Africa), Lionel Scheepmans (Wiki Loves Art, Wiki Loves Heritage, Belgium), Ananya Model (Wiki Loves Butterfly),Yuri Perohanych (Wiki Loves Earth, Ukraine), and Nataliia Tymkiv (Wiki Loves Earth).
- I organized a panel on Bridging the gender gap with Wiki Loves Campaigns in Diversity space about how different wiki loves campaigns are bridging different types of gender gaps in wikimedia projects with panel members: Isla Haddow-Flood (Wiki Loves Women Africa),Richard Knipel (Wiki Loves Pride), Camelia Boban (Wikidonne), and Rosie Stephenson-Goodknight (Women in Red).
- I organized a discussion session with presentation Thriving in Safety/Addressing The Safety Needs: Collaborative Solutions For Mitigating Risks at Safety Space with Kritzolina.
- I gave a lightening talk about the GLAM Project about government partnerships and Wikisource that we are working in Punjab in the GLAM Space: 2019:GLAM/Role of GLAM on Sum of Free Knowledge: Growing Punjabi Wikisource with a GLAM Partnership.
- I gave a poster session about Wiki Loves Love 2019 Commons contest at the poster session, 2019:Poster session/Bridging the cultural heritage with Wiki Loves Love.
- I was invited a panelist at a Wikisource panel Building Locally Relevant Knowledge with Wikisource hosted by Satdeep Gill (SGill (WMF)).
- I attended a workshop session 2019:Community Growth/Let's Talk about Campaigns and Contests by Astinson (WMF)and SGill (WMF)
- I attended Wikiwomen Meetup on Friday with Wiki women from global communities.
- Additionally, on the last day : Sunday from 9:00 a.m. -3:30 pm, I hosted Readership space 2019:Growing Wikimedia's Readership with the New Readers Team about increasing Wikimedia's readership initiatives by Foundation and the community throughout the globe.
- I hosted a presentation and panel discussion Increasing Wikimedia’s Readership: Advocating the change with SDG Goals with Zachary McCune and panel Blossom Ozurumba and Angie Muigai.
This was a beautiful conference and I was lucky to be a part of the programming committee of Wikimania 2019 as one of the space leaders. It was a fresh and wonderful mix of unique knowledge spaces about different Wikimedia programs and projects Wikimedians organize. To be a learner and a knowledge presenter here, I was honored to be part of the biggest conference and celebrations of the Wiki loving community.