Shared Experience: What is one way you shared something from your experience with your community (either locally or globally), after the event?
- Interview to John Cummings for Usmaradio (related to WikiTerritories and his role on the project Monmouthpedia)
Learning Pattern: What is one useful learning pattern you can share with the Wikimedia movement?
New Creation: What was one useful outcome that was created at the event for the Wikimedia movement?
- Wikimania Committee and the future of Wikimania
- Meetings of the Wikimania Committee and discussions about future Wikimania. On a shared google doc internal to the Wikimania Committee and Wikimania Committee/Minutes/2018-07-22 Wikimania Cape Town
- Draft letter for the Wikimedia Foundation about the tasks of Wikimania and possible management of these tasks
- Draft submission page for Wikimania.
- WikiAfrica and the association Wiki in Africa
- Meeting of the association and meeting in person with members of the association
- Discussions about tasks and management
- Wikimedia Italia
- Proposal for a policy related to Wikimedia Italia mailing list
- Meeting about Wikimedia Italia strategy Strategia estate 2018/Incontri/Città del Capo
- It is always great to meet with people I already know
- The Italian community. Wikimania is fantastic in truly reinforcing local teams
- People I would like to work/collaborate with (volunteers and staff of the Wikimedia Foundation)
- Our team at Wiki in Africa (Isla Haddow-Flood and Florence Devouard - we often exchange online but we rerely meet)
- Meeting people working at the Cape Town libraries was great
- Meeting volunteers from Africa I didn't know before