Grants talk:APG/Proposals/2013-2014 round1/Wikimedia UK
WMF and WMUK have agreed to the following reporting schedule, which allows WMUK to report on its full quarters on a schedule that reasonably aligns with the other entities participating in this round. This change was requested by WMUK and approved by FDC staff. This is needed because WMUK's funding period runs from 1 February - 31 January and so each quarter for this organization ends about a month after the quarters of organizations with a funding period of 1 January - 31 December end, and WMUK would like to include accurate financial information in these reports for each full quarter that is not possible to obtain until after each quarter completes.
- Quarter 1 runs from 1 Feb - 30 Apr (3 months) - Q1 progress report due 15 May
- Quarter 2 runs from 1 May - 31 Jul (3 months) - Q2 progress report due 15 Aug
- Quarter 3 runs from 1 Aug - 31 Oct (3 months) - Q3 progress report due 15 Nov
- Quarter 4 runs from 1 Nov - 31 Jan (3 months) - Q4 included in impact report due 30 April
- Since Wikimania falls shortly before the deadline for the Q2 report, would it be possible to extend the deadline to the end of August? Richard Nevell (WMUK) (talk) 10:22, 15 July 2014 (UTC)