Grants talk:PEG/WM RS/Capacity building project for the first half of 2012/Report
On the grant report form:
- Please answer the question, "Did you comply with the requirements specified by WMF in the grant agreement?" Thanks! Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 17:44, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- Please answer the question, "Will you be requesting an extension or were you granted an extension?" Thanks! Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 17:46, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
Form still incomplete
A few questions about this report
Congratulations on a successful project: we think it's great that WM RS met its goal of attracting 10 new members! We have a few questions about the report:
- Can you let us know specifically what the budget item "legal fees" covers?
- Do you have an explanation for overspend on the venue? It seems that only 4 out of 6 budgeted events were conducted, yet you ended up spending more than anticipated for 6 events.
- We would be very interested to learn more about "what kind of member and person profile is fit to be a project leader and manager." Would you be able to share this information with the community? I think it would also be very useful to others who may organize similar projects?
- Legal fees is the cost of bookkeeper during the whole project
- Yes, if you take a look you will see that difference in spent money for catering and venue is big. That is because in the case of several event, cost of catering was included in the cost of venue. That means that, for real, we did not have a overspend on the venue.
- It is not something related to this particular kind of events, but regarding projects in general. Also, it is not something revolutionary, it is just that initial enthusiasm, ideas and other skills are not enough if project leader lacks discipline and endurance. It is an obvious thing, but sometimes an organization needs to go through the actual situation in order to gather experience to spot the potential problem.--MikyM (talk) 02:18, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for the responses. The report is accepted! Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 18:28, 20 March 2013 (UTC)
Update on the reallocated funds
Hello, WMRS: Would you kindly provide an update here on how these remaining US$2,311.57 were spent? A simple table or list showing what you spent the funds on and a brief statement of how they were used will do just fine. Thanks, Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 22:54, 20 June 2013 (UTC)
- Hello Winifred, thank you four your question. Reallocated fund are now in our Annual budget. We asked reallocation for promotional material and operation costs for our office and we will spend it in following period. We will provide all financial information once when money will be spent. --MikyM (talk) 23:47, 20 June 2013 (UTC)