Grants talk:PEG/WM US-NYC/Kick start/Report
This grant report needs to be updated now in order to reflect that this project was implemented in its entirety. It currently only reflects that about one third of the project was implemented. Wolliff (talk) 23:17, 4 September 2012 (UTC)
- Hi! I see that Bluerasberry has been working on this report by adding financial details. If you could complete the remaining fields to reflect that all funds were spent, then we can move forward with accepting this report. Please do reach out with any questions! Regards, Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 02:06, 7 March 2013 (UTC)
- I am moving this report to "Under review" so that we may discuss it and resolve the amounts spent. Cheers, Winifred Olliff (Grants Administrator) talk 19:07, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
Questions about this report and compliance status
Hello, WM US-NYC: Would you please clarify some details about your financial report?
- The original grant is only for US$1500. We realize that WMUS-NYC received a second grant as a supplement in the amount of US$1500 for which no report has been submitted. Is that grant also being reported on here?
- You report an underspend, yet state that you have spent more than US$3,000. Would you please explain that or update your report to reflect current spending?
WM US-NYC is currently out of compliance with WMF Grants Program requirements because we are missing several incomplete or past due reports (including complete reports for each of your internship grants and a report for kick start supplement), and we would like to work with you now to help you complete all of your past due and incomplete reports so that you may get back into compliance and be eligible for future grants.
Please contact as at grants at wikimedia dot org at any time with questions about completing your reports or your current compliance status.
- It is intended that both Grants:WM US-NYC/Kick start and Grants:WM US-NYC/Kick start supplement are being reported on here together. The current version has us spending just about exactly US$3,000 for these combined activities.--Pharos (talk) 23:05, 31 August 2013 (UTC)