Hi, SuperHamster! Thank you for submitting your new Rapid Grant request. We are currently dealing with a backlog of proposals and will review it as soon as possible. Could you please let us know how much of an underspend you anticipate having from your WAM 2018: Preparation grant (since you mentioned it in the application)? If you have any questions about the grantmaking process, let us know. We're here to help you with a successful grant!LSmith (WMF) (talk) 00:50, 13 November 2018 (UTC)
- Hi @LSmith (WMF): Thanks for the question! I've provided estimates of underspend for each line item. Some of these are underspend since we managed to spend less to get our desired outcome; some of them ended up not being necessary, like translation; and some we simply didn't get to completing due to logistics, not enough time, etc.
- T-shirts for organizers and outreach coordinators: Underspend (~$300 left)
- Stickers & Pins: Underspend (~$100 left)
- Conference Outreach Material: Underspend (~$150 left)
- Social Media Advertisements (Facebook, Twitter): No underspend
- Translation of the universal guide: Underspend ($250, not needed due to local volunteer efforts)
- Infrastructure: Underspend (~$60 left)
- Bank Transfer Fees: No underspend
- Unforeseen costs: Not utilized yet, but may be depending on cost breakdown - especially when it comes to local offline event costs.
- Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, ~SuperHamster Talk Contribs 06:41, 17 November 2018 (UTC)
Hello SuperHamster, thank you for your patience as we worked through previous grant and current review process. I understand that you have an underspend from your previous grant so please do let us know how much the total is so we can send the difference. I am approving your grant request. Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 22:37, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
Hello! The project has been going well so far as the international organizing team has coordinated the production and shipping of hundreds of postcards from multiple Asian chapters - though we are still wrapping a few rounds of shipments and reimbursements up, which should be completed within April. As a result, I'm requesting an extension for the grant to May 1 (from April 1). Thank you! ~SuperHamster Talk Contribs 23:40, 29 March 2019 (UTC)
Approval of Extension
Hello SuperHamster, thank you for letting us know about the progress of your project. I am approving your request for extension to May 1, 2019. Your new reporting deadline is June 1, 2019. Best regards, WJifar (WMF) (talk) 13:16, 1 April 2019 (UTC)