Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Ninder Brar Faridkot
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am new member of Wikipedia,i have joined 4 months ago.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I need Chromebook because i have an old laptop which is very slow and it crashes more often,it decrease my speed of contribution. therefore mostly I have to work on my mobile phone.
- I also need internet because i haven't good availability of stable internet connection.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- It will boost my speed of work.
- I will able to carry this Chromebook outside of home and continue doing my work even in college.
- i want to guide youth about wiki and try to increase members of punjabi wikipedia.
- I will participate in project tiger 2.0.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Jagseer S Sidhu (talk) 14:15, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support--*•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 16:01, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Gurtej Chauhan (ਗੱਲ-ਬਾਤ) 20:53, 7 ਸਤੰਬਰ 2019 (IST)
- Strong support--Rajdeep ghuman (talk) 15:29, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Nirmal Brar Faridkot (talk) 06:42, 11 September 2019 (UTC)