Hardware donation program/Alangi Derick
Your contact information
- your username
- Alangi Derick
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
All things Wikimedia will be the sole purpose of the laptop. Spanning from editing to building tools and working on technical projects for the Wikimedia movement.
Since the laptop will be solely Wikimedia, it I will have focused attention when using it when volunteering.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- MediaWiki, Wikipedia, Commons, Wikidata, Wikiversity, Meta and all mostly in English, a bit of French and German.
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Africa Wikimedia Developers
- Wikimedia Tool Developers User Group
- Wikimedians of Cameroon User Group
- My 2016 Google Summer of Code with Wikimedia
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page