Hardware donation program/Masum-al-hasan
Your contact information
- your username
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
I have been a Wikipedian since 2013. I mainly work on Bengali Wikipedia and Wikimedia Commons. I also actively work on English Wikipedia and Wikidata as well. Currently serve as a Board member of Wikimedia Bangladesh chapter.
I attended as an organizer several off-line Bengali Wikipedia promoting events. As I have no laptop, sometimes it is very difficult for me to manage a laptop for the off-line programs (like workshop, meet-up). I have a desktop which is about 7 years old, which not working well. So if WMF gifts me a laptop, that will be very helpful to me. I can contribute while on the move and can use it in several off-line Wikipedia promoting events.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
- Wikipedia (Bangla, English)
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- Core organizer of Wiki Loves Monuments 2016 in Bangladesh
- Core organizer of Wikipedia 15 good article edit-a-thon, Wikipedia Article Competition for International Mother Language Day 2017
- Creation of Rajshahi University Wiki Club, which is first ever Wiki Club in Bangladesh and Rajshahi Wikipedia Community, which is a divisional user community of local Wikipedians from Rajshahi Division under the local chapter Wikimedia Bangladesh.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Tito Dutta (talk) 07:50, 22 March 2017 (UTC)
- Skottniss (talk) 15:01, 24 July 2017 (UTC)
- Mahir256 (talk) 02:28, 13 August 2017 (UTC)