From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
|MediaWiki Handbook: Contents, Readers, Editors, Moderators, System admins, Researchers +/-|
Edits not older than $wgRCMaxAge:
- Recent changes - all edits, or edits in one selected namespace; also shows the change in size of the wikitext in bytes.
- Watchlist - all edits in watched pages with talk pages, or ditto in one selected namespace; also shows the change in size of the wikitext in bytes.
- Related changes - all edits in pages linked to from a selected page outside the category namespace, or all edits in pages in a selected category, including addition to, but not deletion from a category; also shows the change in size of the wikitext in bytes.
- Special:Newpages - new pages in one specified namespace; also shows the current size of the wikitext in bytes.
Including older edits and other events:
- My contributions - message with id 'uctop' (talk) (default "(top)") indicates that no subsequent edit was made; hence its absence indicates that there is a subsequent edit; its absence at the first occurrence of a page in the list indicates that there is a subsequent edit by someone else. The next item provides the info about these.
- Also possible to list page creations on Special:Contributions, even if older than $wgRCMaxAge (unlike Special:NewPages), using the "page creations only" option.
- Page history - all edits to a specified page; also shows the size of the wikitext in bytes, for edits from 19 April 2007 (for Wikimedia wikis).
- Special:Log - logged events for a specified log type, the name of the acting user, and/or the name of the affected page; the starting date varies.
- Special:Newimages - images from new to old.
- Special:Imagelist - file info, by default sorted from new to old.
- Special:Watchlist/edit - shows existence of watched pages, helpful for detecting deletion of watched pages (but not of talk pages).
- Page with links to originally existing pages - shows existence of linked pages, helpful for detecting deletion of any of them.
- Page with links to originally non-existing pages - shows existence of linked pages, helpful for detecting creation of any of them.