Help talk:Page name/Archives/2006
More invalid characters in page names
- wikt:yi:project:bugzilla/unicode/U FFFD is about "'Unicode Character 'REPLACEMENT CHARACTER' - U+FFFD"
Unicode Character 'REPLACEMENT CHARACTER' - U+FFFD
HTML Entity (decimal) � – [[�]]
HTML Entity (hex) � – [[�]]
UTF-8 (hex) 0xEF 0xBF 0xBD (efbfbd) %EF%BF%BD %ef%bf%bd – [[%EF%BF%BD]] – [[%ef%bf%bd]]
Character.getDirectionality() DIRECTIONALITY_OTHER_NEUTRALS 
Invalid characters in account names
- phase3/includes User.php,1.212,1.213 is refered at
- bugzilla:01524#c16 – "Usernames should use unicode whitelist"
- Search MediaZilla for "homog" in bug summaries
- Please add whatever relevant information to Help:Page name. Best regards Gangleri | Th | T 15:11, 22 February 2006 (UTC)
First letter needs to be lower case... am I out of luck?
I manage my company's Wiki... it is full of articles on perl scripts, Unix commands, custom programs, and configuration files... all of these items are traditionally lowercase. Wikimedia, at least for our installation, forces the articles to begin with a capital letter. It looks pretty darn silly, and I've just been telling people that it is a requirement of the Wiki.
Anybody know some way to turn off the auto-captilization? If it's possible, it would be a great addition to this article.
The first and second word in my page title are not capitalized when they should be. How do I change the page name so that it is all capitalized? Thanks in advance.
mention if must have image extension
Mention "what if now I upload a jpg, but later will change it to png, can I just call my image Nurd instead of Nurd.jpg to allow such flexibility?" --User:Jidanni 2006-07-25
data share and data protect are conficted in some aspect.