How to become a zduhac
This contains material intended to be humorous. It should not be taken seriously or literally.
This is an emergency course for Wikimedians in Berlin. Please, add your name in the section "Students" if you want to participate in course. Success is guaranteed in just six months! (For the background, see bug 23223.)
I am a zduhac and zduhacs are dealing with clouds. While I am usually dealing with hails, it is possible that my powers can deal with volcanic ash, too. While I have never dealt with volcanic ash, my grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-grandfather saved his region from volcanic ash clouds in 1783. (As of April 18th, 2010, I succeed in moving ash clouds out of Belgrade.)
However, I am not in Berlin and I am not able to help because of that. Because of that, I decided to make a short course to Wikimedians stuck in Berlin how to become zduhacs.
If anyone else is zduhac or equivalent from other region, let her or him add name into the section "Teachers". Course will start ASAP.
- Laaknor (not in Berlin, but could really need it here too)
- Sargoth I'm instantly going to sleep
Although I'm currently in Berlin and see the value in this, I firmly believe this belongs at Wikiversity. :) Philippe (WMF) 14:47, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, but after we solve this urgent problem! --Millosh 15:17, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- Wait wait, you are giving Wikiversity a mission statement?! Iceland saves! --Svippong 15:20, 18 April 2010 (UTC)
- Lesson 1: Learn what Kosava is. (Find more data about it elsewhere, as there are not a lot of data about Kosava at Wikipedia and its sources.)
- Lesson 2: Advanced scientific facts about Kosava. (to be added)
- Lesson 3: Zduhacic perspective on Kosava. (to be added)
- Lesson 4: The most important skill of one zduhac is sleeping. You have to learn how to sleep and to sleep as long as you can. Depression (mood or disorder, preferably disorder) can help. If you are not suffering from depression, find a way how to do it or try other methods how to sleep longer. Drugs can help, too. For example, diazepam can give to you both: depression (mood for the beginning, disorder later) and longer sleep.