Jump to navigation Jump to search
Buy the hardware
You will need:
Download the image
- 32 Gb Beta 2.2 version (Internet Archive) Feb 2018 (EN, ES, FR, AR)
- 32 Gb South Asia (Internet Archive)
- Content empty image file current as of March 15, 2019 (Internet Archives) -> downloading of content occurs via the admin console (requires a Raspberry pi 3)
On a Windows pc
- Run 7-Zip (free download) or any other tool to unzip the disk image file
- Write (not copy) the image to the SD card using Win32 Disk Imager or Etcher. To install Win32DiskImager on windows, download the latest version of the installer – the current link is labelled: Download "Holy cow, we made a 1.0 Release" (12.6 MB) – and then run the installer.
Possible add ons
Print your own box
These are the stl files for a case for the raspberry pi 0 W.