What is the solution?
Draft a friendly space policy that describes the expectations of conduct for participants in your project or event. Advertise the policy ahead of your event through email, wikis, social media and other event materials before the event. Announce and describe the policy at the beginning of the event (or make it publicly visible on the project if online), and provide participants with mechanisms for asking questions about the policy.
Make it clear what participants should do, and what resources are available to them in various situations: if they feel that the policy has been violated, if they feel personally harassed or threatened, or if they have a negative interaction. Set up contact information in case the policy gets violated, and make sure a policy-specific volunteer support group is trained and on hand if needed.
- In public event venues (and on public wikis) where individuals from outside the community of participants may be present, safe space policies can be difficult to implement and enforce.
- If you are especially concerned about unfriendly interactions or unsafe situations at your event or in your project, you may find it helpful to ask participants to explicitly agree to or pledge to follow the policy, verbally or in writing. While not legally binding or enforceable, these agreements may help people keep the importance of friendly spaces in mind while they participate.
- Use of color-coded lanyards for conference attendees to wear, based on whether or not they feel comfortable being photographed, can contribute to a safe space (green = always OK; yellow = please ask; red = never OK, don’t ask). 
- For workshops or conferences that include opportunities for discussion from participants it can be necessary to explicitly state the rules, and periodically remind participants of those rules, in order to prevent any one person or people from dominating the discussion. 
- Conferences, workshops and meetups
- Wikimedia projects and other online collaboration spaces
- Ad Huikeshoven
- Gregory Varnum
- Alex Wang
- All The time disturb and inside. Im businessman gör govern LorDev.. (talk) 21:06, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
- Freedom is not meaning of collaps all The body whatever LorDev.. (talk) 15:17, 22 December 2016 (UTC)
- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Code_of_Conduct Ajrhowarthno7 (talk) 15:58, 28 December 2017 (UTC)
- Safe space policy is great Southernladylane (talk) 11:03, 27 June 2019 (UTC)
- Ilivefar 126.96.36.199 17:42, 8 July 2020 (UTC)
- Wikimedia Foundation Friendly Space Policy
- Wikimania 2013 Friendly space policy
- Wikimania 2013 submission: "Adopting virtual friendly space policy"
- GLAMcamp DC Friendly Space Policy
- Conference anti-harassment planning and guide from Geek Feminism
- Wikimedia Österreich event guidelines