|Languages:||English · العربية · català · English · español · فارسی · français · 日本語 · português · 中文|
If you create a new page or edit an old one please add it to one or more matching categories to facilitate navigation. Please do not create new categories (especially not ones with only one entry) unless you are sure they really will be used. A good criterion may be if it fits well in the hierarchy below. Try to keep the number of categories on Meta-Wiki as low as possible - categories are useful only if people can remember which categories exist and what their purposes are. If you have to look into three almost equal categories to find the page you are looking for, something is wrong with the system. Categories without a description, with too few member pages or which are not listed here may be removed.
Be very cautious in changing a category tag in a template that is already in use: to keep the list of pages in the old and new category up-to-date you have to make a dummy edit in all pages that use the template. See A category tag in a template; caching problem.
Special:Categories is an automatically created list of categories.
Please go to Special:Uncategorizedpages and help categorizing.
Help:Category describes how to use categories.
- Wikimedia Foundation: everything directly related to the Wikimedia Foundation (Board, governance, bylaws...)
- Wikimedia Deutschland: pages related to the German chapter
- Wikimédia France: pages related to Wikimédia France
- Wikimedia projects: should contain only the main pages of each Wikimedia project here on meta-wiki
- Wikibooks: everything related to Wikibooks
- Commons: everything related to Wikimedia Commons
- Wikipedia: everything related to Wikipedia
- Wikiquote: everything related to Wikiquote
- Wikisource: everything related to Wikisource
- Wiktionary: everything related to Wiktionary
- Wikinews: everything related to Wikinews
- Proposed projects: should contain the main pages of formally proposed new projects
- Community: lists of people, social stuff - everything which deals with the people involved in this project
- Issues: any issue that isn't about the users, but perhaps about content conventions, policies that affect many conflicts or communities, and so on
- Vision: blue-sky goals that probably can't be implemented near-term
- Humor: hopefully self-explaining ;-)
- Copyright: discussions of copyright, fair use and free licenses
Meta-Wiki is multilingual. To ease navigation please add the language code of the language the page is in as a category tag in capital letters.
- AR: Arabic (عربي)
- BR: Breton
- CA: Catalan
- DE: German
- EO: Esperanto
- EL: Greek
- EN: English
- ET: Estonian
- ES: Spanish
- FA: Persian
- FR: French
- HU: Hungarian
- ID: Indonesian
- IT: Italian
- JA: Japanese
- KM: Khmer
- LA: Latin
- MK: Macedonian
- NL: Dutch
- PL: Polish (Polski)
- PT: Portuguese
- RO: Romanian
- RU: Russian
- ZH: Chinese
Category Users contains Meta users list by languages.
- Meta-Wiki organisation: pages dedicated to keep Meta-Wiki usable