Wiki Metrics works to standardize both:
- Metrics: Permits everyone to have the same understanding and provide comparability across efforts within the organization to examine impacts and,
- Workflow (Access) Streamlines the process to obtain and analyze data needed to evaluate programs, projects, and initiatives.
Wiki Metrics Users will be able to:
- Define cohorts (Cohorts can be defined by specifying custom lists of usernames/userIds)
- Measure (The quality, productivity, or retention of these cohorts can be assessed via a standard set of metrics)
- Compare (Cohorts can be compared against each other or against a baseline or set target)