Pick cohorts: You may select one or more cohorts to run a report – if you select multiple cohorts the exact same report query will be run on each cohort simultaneously.
Note: Sometimes namespace codes and usernames may change from one project to the next and use caution when using the multiple selection of cohorts to be sure and request the correct parameters.
Pick metrics: You may select multiple metrics and input the parameters (dates and aggregate data points)
you wish to include in your report
- Configure Output: Allows you to set individual and or cohort level aggregations
- Sample Result: Shows you the reports you will produce.
- The blue “Run Report” button will bring you to a new screen that lists where the system will produce the actual report(s) once you are satisfied with the selections you have made. This reports screen will also automatically update the status of the job to “Success” once the report output are available.
Note: Reports will be retained in your account for 30 days.
- “Get Data” - Report output options:
- JSON: provides meta data documenting the cohort and analysis run at the bottom and universal html link for sharing aggregated results.
"n": (Number of cohort members)
"project": "enwiki" (Cohort’s associated Wikimedia Project name)
"datetime_start": (START time/date of analysis window)
"datetime_end": (END time/date of analysis window)
- CSV: provides portable csv file for storage and data transfer.