Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Are you unhappy with the Top Ten Wikipedias rank? See if you can get better than your neighbour at a subset of topics! For instance, who has more European classics (list by the European Library of Information and Culture)?
- To create a new set for matching, use the Import Tool, see Import for more details.
- List of existing and missing catalogues in Mix'n'match by category
Updates through automated web page scraping
The statement "This catalog is regularly updated through automated web page scraping" is found on some pages. It can take more than a week for a rescraping.
Top missing entries
Pre-selected sets of shared matches to work on by topic and/or language.
- Illnesses, diseases
- Comics artists and authors
- Croatian biographies and encyclopedia articles
- Czech biographies, people
- Italian biographies and encyclopedia articles
- Polish authors, politics, playwrights, theater people
- Silent/early films
- US regional encyclopedias (people, places, events) — Note: Be careful, location names in different encyclopedias often refer to different entities, always check the article.
- Women writers
- Mix'n'match (mix and match): Red links lists on steroids Initial blogpost on the creator of the tool's blog (in English)
- Source code
- List of articles every Wikipedia should have
- Manual for small and new Wikipedias