Collection & Use of Info
- Why we collect your information
This project will help us enable more equitable decisions. We will use the information you provide to:
- Support community development efforts
- Communicate with you further
For more information about this project, please read its related page.
- How we collect your information
- What information we collect
If you choose to participate, we will ask you to provide the following types of information:
- Responses to questions - such as defined and free-form responses
- Contact information - such as name, username, email address
- How we share your information
Publishing: We will only publish non-identifying data (such as anonymous quotes, statistics, or other aggregate data). To facilitate this publishing, you agree to donate your copyrightable contributions to the public domain under the terms of Creative Commons Zero 1.0.
Access: Raw data will only be shared with Wikimedia staff, contractors, service providers, and volunteers who need to process this information and are subject to non-disclosure obligations.
- How long we keep your information
The raw data we collect will be deleted, de-identified, or aggregated within 90 days. See our data retention guidelines for more information.
Who to contact If you have questions, please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants who wish to change, access, or delete information they provided should contact us with their requests.
Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this Privacy Statement and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.