News on Wiki/Past
Jump to navigation Jump to search
NOW News coverage and public outreach
- "Wellesley's Wikipedia Edit-a-Thon Engages Students in Information Literacy Efforts". Wellesley.com. December 7, 2018.
- Mustafaraj, Eni (23 September 2018). "The information panels on Google and Facebook: Uncovering their blind spots". Medium.
- "Students Join Wikipedia Effort to Help Verify Local News Sources". Middlebury. 19 September 2018.
- Ballou, Emily (August 23, 2018). "What? The Herald Is On Wikipedia?". The Herald of Randolph.
- Blatchford, Taylor (3 July 2018). "Digital literacy project sets an ambitious goal: Wikipedia pages for 1,000 local newspapers". Poynter. Poynter Institute.
- Lee Skallerup Bessette (June 29, 2018), "Make Wikipedia Even Better (And Support a Great Cause!)", ProfHacker blog (Chronicle of Higher Education)
- Rothschild, Lurie, and Mustafaraj, "How the Interplay of Google and Wikipedia Affects Perceptions of Online News Sources", Computation and Journalism Symposium, 2019.
- Reviewed in the Signpost: Isaac Johnson, Recent research: The Importance of Wikipedia in Assessing News Source Credibility, The Signpost, September 30, 2019.
- A video exploring a questionable publication (maybe this belongs in a different section)
- Open Publishing Festival panel discussion, May 2020 (one hour video)
- Open Global Mind call, July 1, 2020 (three minute intro to News on Wiki)
- Videos and documents from WikiCite 2018 and Wiki Conference North America 2019