The OTRS team always welcomes new volunteers to help with answering tickets. Nonetheless, to ensure the quality of service and given the confidential nature of the work, there is a selective application procedure.
The OTRS administrators are a group of highly-trusted and experienced volunteers who assess your application to join the OTRS team. When assessing an application, they familiarize themselves with your work on the Wikimedia projects to ensure that you are suitable as an addition to the OTRS team. It therefore takes some time before you receive a response regarding your application.
If you are interested in volunteering, please read OTRS/Recruiting for information about what the job entails. Feel free to join #wikimedia-otrs to ask any questions that you might have with regard to Wikimedia OTRS. Before applying, please ensure that you are:
Please review the list of queues prior to submitting your application, and apply for all of those queues where you think you'd be able to help.
If you'd like to volunteer for the info-de queue, please apply locally by following the instructions at de:Wikipedia:Support-Team#Mitarbeit im Support-Team.
|Please and also send an e-mail to volunteers-otrswikimedia.org linking to your application on this page and giving your age. Please do so each time you apply.|
- User links:
- Babel/Languages you can reply in: es-N, ast-N, en-4, fr-2
- Your most active user talk page(s): w:es:Usuario discusión:Mr.Ajedrez
- Email sent?
- Queues you would like access to: info-es, info-en, permissions-es, permissions-commons-es
I was an OTRS volunteer in the past but I lost the flag due to inactivity. However, I think I will have more time to collaborate from now, so, as it seems that there exists a lack of volunteers in Spanish lists, I apply again for the role to try to help reduce the amount of pending work. Mr.Ajedrez (talk) 19:48, 12 January 2018 (UTC)
- User links:
- Your most active user talk page(s): en:User talk:Nakon
- Email sent? Yes.
- Queues you would like access to: info, info-en, permissions-commons, permissions-en
I'd like to help out on OTRS because I was previously an OTRS agent and would like to resume my duties. Nakon 03:46, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- User links:
- Babel/Languages you can reply in: sr-N, en-3, hr-3, bs-3, mk-3, fr-2, es-2
- Your most active user talk page(s): w:sr:Разговор са корисником:Miljan Simonović
- Email sent? Yes
- Queues you would like access to: info-sr, permissions-sr
There is only one person on info-sr and permissions-sr queues and I'd like to help as much as I can. I am a Board member of Wikimedia Serbia, an active Wikipedian (more than 18k edits on sr.wiki), patroller and a candidate for administator rights on sr.wiki. Miljan Simonović (talk) 21:19, 15 January 2018 (UTC)