The OTRS team always welcomes new volunteers to help with answering tickets. Nonetheless, to ensure the quality of service and given the confidential nature of the work, there is a selective application procedure.
The OTRS administrators are a group of highly-trusted and experienced volunteers who assess your application to join the OTRS team. When assessing an application, they familiarize themselves with your work on the Wikimedia projects to ensure that you are suitable as an addition to the OTRS team. It therefore takes some time before you receive a response regarding your application.
If you are interested in volunteering, please read OTRS/Recruiting for information about what the job entails. Feel free to join #wikimedia-otrs to ask any questions that you might have with regard to Wikimedia OTRS. Before applying, please ensure that you are:
Please review the list of queues prior to submitting your application, and apply for all of those queues where you think you'd be able to help.
If you'd like to volunteer for the info-de queue, please apply locally by following the instructions at de:Wikipedia:Support-Team#Mitarbeit im Support-Team.
|Please and also send an e-mail to volunteers-otrswikimedia.org linking to your application on this page and giving your age. Please do so each time you apply.|
- User links:
- Babel/Languages you can reply in: English
- Your most active user talk page(s): en:User talk:Kaldari
- Email sent? Yes
- Queues you would like access to: permissions-commons
I'd like to help with the Commons OTRS pending backlog. Nothing else. I used to be an OTRS volunteer for many years, but my account was abruptly closed due to inactivity. Kaldari (talk) 21:47, 19 November 2016 (UTC)
- Endorse for what its worth. Kaldari is a sysop on Commons, and I see this is taking quite a long time. DatGuy (talk) 17:45, 1 December 2016 (UTC)
- User links:
- Babel / Languages you can reply in: ne-N | mai-N | en-2 | hi-2 | bh-2 | hif-2 | awa-1 | dty-1 | sa-1 | simple-1
- Your most active user talk page(s): @newiki, @maiwiki and @metawiki
- Email sent?: Yes, Done.
- Queues you would like access to: permissions-commons, info.
Hello, I am active in multiples projects including wikimedia commons. I'm experienced of sysop tools as being sysop on newiki and maiwiki. I'm also a volunteer member of Maithili Wikimedians User Group. Actually, I always wanted to help newbies, help needy users. As, i'm helping most of users at newiki, maiwiki as well as offline. I'm also available on respective IRC channel (#wikimedia-otrs) having nickname
Tulsi. So that I'd like to become a OTRS-member. Thanks for your consideration. Best Regards— TBhagat (talk) 05:57, 26 November 2016 (UTC)