The OTRS team always welcomes new volunteers to help with answering tickets. Nonetheless, to ensure the quality of service and given the confidential nature of the work, there is a selective application procedure.
The OTRS administrators are a group of highly-trusted and experienced volunteers who assess your application to join the OTRS team. When assessing an application, they familiarize themselves with your work on the Wikimedia projects to ensure that you are suitable as an addition to the OTRS team. It therefore takes some time before you receive a response regarding your application.
If you are interested in volunteering, please read OTRS/Recruiting for information about what the job entails. Feel free to join #wikimedia-otrs to ask any questions that you might have with regard to Wikimedia OTRS. Before applying, please ensure that you are:
Please review the list of queues prior to submitting your application, and apply for all of those queues where you think you'd be able to help.
If you'd like to volunteer for the info-de queue, please apply locally by following the instructions at de:Wikipedia:Support-Team#Mitarbeit im Support-Team.
If you'd like to volunteer for the info-nl queue, please apply below and send an email to contact-nllistswikimediaorg for the team to assess your application.
|Please and also send an e-mail to volunteers-otrswikimediaorg linking to your application on this page and giving your age. Please do so each time you apply.|
- User links:
- Babel/Languages you can reply in: en, sh (bs, hr, sr)
- Your most active user talk page(s): bs:User talk:Srđan
- Queues you would like access to: info-bs, permissions-bs
- Email sent? Yes.
I'd like to help out on OTRS because as was the case for hr.wiki a while ago, we're in the process of transitioning to OTRS for permission requests so as a bs.wp sysop I'd like to help get the old ones into OTRS and handle future ones. I already sent an email for the two queues listed above to be created. Srđan (talk) 14:13, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support --Novak Watchmen (talk) 21:10, 16 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support --Mhare (talk) 11:49, 19 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support – 💬 18:07, 22 March 2021 (UTC)
- Support --Neptune, the Mystic 10:05, 24 March 2021 (UTC)
- User links:
- Babel/Languages you can reply in: az
- Your most active user talk page(s): azwikipedia
- Queues you would like access to: info-az, permissions-az
- Email sent? yes