- The following discussion is closed. Please do not modify it.
The following discussion is closed.
Closed, as new policy is in place ("all current proposals will be made invalid").
The Belarusian language version of Wikibooks is almost empty, so I have to propose to close it. This project is almost inactive, there are only 32 pages, some of which were transferred to Belarusian Wikipedia. Also we can transfer some texts from this Wikibooks to the Wikisource (if texts are non-copyright), Wikisource is active and contains a lot of useful information. So I hope, the closing of Belarusian Wikibooks won't hurt Belarusian users.
Main page of Belarusian Wikibooks.
Both communities are informed (see here and here).
--LexArt 12:54, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- As nominator. --LexArt 13:00, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- Ruslik 18:33, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose. --N KOziTalk 13:59, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose Wilbysuffolk 06:24, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose Vibhijain 10:46, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose --Jarash 11:37, 9 May 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose --Sir Ksandr 19:11, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose --Дмитрий talk+ 12:51, 3 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose. --Wernjump 15:38, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose --Vesailok 23:29, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose There are enough pages and activity to keep it. ~~EBE123~~ talkContribs 22:16, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
Could some of the oppose-voters care to explain why? Seb az86556 14:04, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it.