The following request for comments
is closed. The request was successfully resolved.
One of the sysop of the diq.wikipedia, User:Mirzali, has disclosed my personal information on diq.wikipedia.
The information includes my real name, when and where I was born, where I went to school, where I currently live, and my occupation (and previously he posted pictures of me).
I believe this is a serious breach of my privacy by a Wiki Sysop. I feel very uncomfortable about disclosure of my personal information, and I deleted the entry many times before. I still have the sysop authority to delete it; however, sysop Mirzali keeps re-posting the same entry. I know involving in an edit war is an abuse of sysop responsibilities. That's why I don't want to remove the contend again by myself. I am hoping that the Wikipedia community will help me.
Thank you very much for your understanding. --Xoser 23:19, 29 November 2009 (UTC)
- This is a matter for the ombudsmen, not meta. MBisanz talk 05:08, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
- I contact one of the ombudsmen. However, this issue is also an abuse of sysop privileges since the discloser is a sysop. He uses his sysop privileges to unlock a page and re-posts the content again many times. Can you please consider this side of the issue also? --Xoser 05:33, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
- He perverts the matter and directs everything on a personal basis. It was originally a tribute to him, and he even also thanked me for it. And now he abuses the situation, because he has become a disturber and destroyer of our project. Therefore it has been running for a long time a dessysop process against him, at which it has still not decided. He must disappear quickly from this project, because it represents a threat to sensible cooperation. He is not powerful in the Zazaish language. He is a racist and separatist Kurdish sympathizer. Meanwhile, he also wants to introduce the Kurdish alphabet in Zazaki, where he has already done in the test project of Wiktionary Zazaki. (Please see also my arguments against!) - Best Regards! --Mirzali 21:39, 02 December 2009 (UTC)
- I did not thank you for putting my name real name and personal info and even pictures there! That's different. Your attitude is evident in your writing and it is not cooperative. Your accusations are only laughable and one would not expect from a sysop. --Xoser 22:14, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
- Mirzali just deleted the entry, so this case is resolved. --Xoser 23:01, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
- The matter is still far from standing by. He sees it as a personal victory, but it is much more than that one minor coward and a traitor just wants to finish us mentally and to impose his personal views at all price levels. He ruins our project and is playing with the future of our language. Wikipedia is an academic institution and is not a playground for kindergarten kids like him. In addition, who is he really? Why he is so afraid of the public? Thus, an insignificant and unknown person can not abuse a scientific institution for his political and personal interests. --Mirzali 07:14, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
- Of course it is very unfortunate when in a small project, the two most active users fight each other. But users on Wikimedia projects have the right to remain anonymous/decide for themselves how much personal data there should be about them. Please respect that. --Tinz 22:41, 4 December 2009 (UTC)