Requests for comment/Travel Guide/Commenters composition
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: it's usually required on Meta-Wiki, for serious votes like stewards elections, that the voter's account is linked to the local accounts either via SUL merged account or by reciprocated linking of userpages (of course, added while logged in).
- Aude admin link to Wikipedia account; link to wikitravel; sul
- Gorilla Jones
- Ikan Kekek
- NJR ZA
- Ravikiran r
- Rein N.
- Sergey kudryavtsev
- About 70 IPs and 30 more voters without a global account (pre-2008 users who never cared about merging their accounts).
|Requests for comment/Travel Guide/Commenters composition|
- 598 merged accounts with varying levels of activity, of which 115 with less that 600 global edits (standard minimum e.g. for Stewards elections 2010). What follows with an even sillier
grep -Eo "Total editcount:[^<]+" * | sed "s/Total editcount:<\/strong>//".
- Of those about 218 users with no SUL or less than 600 global edits, 114 were in support of the RfC and 41 against.
- The RfC made Meta earn a lot of new users: 315 out of 596 have less than 10 edits. Non-merged accounts should be considered too, but they are mostly old users.
grep -Eo '[^"]+ contributions? on meta.wikimedia.org' * | sed -E "s/contributions? on meta.wikimedia.org//".
- This is shown also by the ZeitGeist, where the page surpassed even Requests for comment/Remove Founder flag by activity (but is still well below Global sysops/Vote).
- Among those users with less than 10 Meta-Wiki edits, 174 were for and 46 against; among those who lacked either SUL, 600 global edits or 10 local edits (non veteran Meta-Wiki voters?), 228 were for and 63 against.