This page is outdated, but if it was updated, it might still be useful. Please help by correcting, augmenting and revising the text into an up-to-date form.
Yuvarlak Masalar Vikipedi için yeni özelliklerin Vikipedi topluluğu ve Wikimedia Vakfı arasında odaklı, küçük grup tartışmaları yoluyla geliştirilmesini amaçlayan deneysel bir programdır.
Bu sayfa ,aşağıda ana hatlarıyla belirtildiği gibi, bu programın çabuk bir genel bakışını sağlar. Daha fazla detay için ilk yuvarlak masalardan gelen raporları okuduğunuzdan emin olunuz.
Bu deneysel programın hedefi Wikimedia ürün ekipleri ve Vikipedi ve MediaWiki toplulukları arasında etkili işbirliği yoluyla daha iyi kullanıcı deneyimleri oluşturmaktır. Zorluklar ve fırsatları tartışmayı, devam eden çalışmalarımızı gözden geçirmeyi ve bu konuşmalardan yeni içgörüler kazanmayı hedefliyoruz.
This roundtable proposal is based on the premise that face-to-face meetings and webcasts or video conferences can augment text-only communication channels to solve complex issues through real-time, high-bandwidth conversations from diverse perspectives.
We expect to combine these roundtables with existing text-based communication channels such as talk pages and IRC chats to discuss product goals and issues with community members through a range of interaction modes. In the process, we hope that this will give a variety of options for Wikipedians to participate in our product development work.
İlk yuvarlak masalar
Here are the reports on our first roundtable discussions and meetups in 2013 and 2014:
- 2013-06-22: Roundtable 1 on Editor Engagement – Wikimedia Foundation Office, San Francisco.
- 2013-07-10: Roundtable 2 on Multimedia – Google Hangouts, online.
- 2013-08-08: Roundtable 3 on Multimedia – Wikimania 2013, Hong Kong.
- 2013-11-27: Roundtable 4 on Multimedia – Google Hangouts, online.
- 2013-12-04: Roundtable 5 on Multimedia – Google Hangouts, online.
- 2013-12-09: Technical meetup on Multimedia – Wikimedia Foundation Office, San Francisco.
- 2014-08-06: Roundtable 6 on Upload Wizard – Wikimania 2014, London. (Slides | Notepad)
- 2014-08-07: Roundtable 7 on Structured Data – Wikimania 2014, London. (Slides | Notepad | Photos)
- 2014-08-07: Roundtable 8 on Media Viewer – Wikimania 2014, London. (Slides | Notepad)
- 2014-08-08: Roundtable 9 on Multimedia – Wikimania 2014, London. (Photos)
- 2014-08-08: Submission: Multimedia Overview – Wikimania 2014, London. (Slides | Notepad | Photos)
- 2014-08-10: Roundtable 10 on Multimedia – Wikimania 2014, London. (Slides | Notepad | Photos)
- 2014-08-10: Submission: A Culture of Kindness – Wikimania 2014, London. (Slides | Notepad | Photos)
The first roundtable on engagement was a daylong face-to-face discussion in San Francisco, the second roundtable on multimedia was hosted virtually, over Google Hangouts, while the third roundtable was a two-hour face-to-face conversation at Wikimania in Hong Kong. All three approaches seemed effective in their own ways, and we are now evaluating the pros and cons of each collaboration method.
We plan to host more roundtables and meetings in the new year. The next dates will be posted in this section in early January.
We also plan to host some IRC chats and will announce them through our editor engagement and multimedia mailing lists, as well as through posts on online community channels.
This page will be expanded as we learn more about the impact of this program on our product development process and community relations.