To guide you in how to use Wikipedia, please find below videos, brochures and handouts.
- On how to create bold text and wikilinks. A tutorial explaining how to make bold text and wikilinks, with an exhortation to be bold.
- Citing sources tutorial 1. A tutorial on how to use manually-added footnotes for creating citations on Wikipedia.
- Citing sources tutorial 2. Part 2 of a tutorial on citing sources using inline references on Wikipedia, which covers the basic use of the "Cite" function in the edit toolbar.
- Add articles to your watch list. By adding interesting articles to your watch list you can more easily keep track on how articles evolve and what changes are made to them by other editors.
Så här går redigering till
Lägg till källa
Flytta text till sandlådan
och jobba vidare där "i fred"
Lägg till bild.
Hur syns ändringarna?
Kort om historik och senaste ändringarna.
- Editing Wikipedia: A guide to improving content on the online encyclopedia. A basic introduction to contributing to Wikipedia: how to create a Wikipedia user account, how to start editing, and how to communicate with other contributors. You will also learn how articles evolve on Wikipedia and how to rate the quality of an existing article.
- Evaluating Wikipedia: Tracing the evolutioon and evaluating the quality of articles. Evaluating Wikipedia article quality is a reference guide with specific steps you can take to get the most out of Wikipedia, as well as a look at how its quality system works.
- Wiki markup. This one-page quick reference helps you to remember the most frequently used wiki markup commands.
- Advice for choosing articles. Determining what Wikipedia article you should work on can be a challenge. Here are some best practices that have worked well for others.
- Citing sources on Wikipedia. Citations are critical to make content on Wikipedia reliable. Here’s how to cite sources in the articles on which you are working.
- Adding images to your articles. Good Wikipedia articles contain illustrations that help explain the topic visually. Here’s how to find and add an image to your Wikipedia article.