|description||"The actions involved in WikiGrok.
- page-impression: the user lands on a page that matches the WikiGrok heuristic criteria (impressions are only logged for eligible users and eligible articles).
- widget-impression: the user scrolls the widget into the viewport. The event is fired when at least half of the widget is visible.
- widget-click-nothanks: user taps on the 'no thanks' button.
- widget-click-accept: user taps on the 'okay' button to accept the task.
- widget-click-submit: user submits a response to the task.
- widget-click-notsure: user taps the 'not sure' (version A only).
- widget-click-none: user taps 'none of the above' and submits a NULL response (version B only).
- widget-click-moreinfo: user clicks the 'Tell me more' link to learn more about the feature.
- widget-impression-success: The confirmation screen is displayed to the user"|
|description||"A token that represents a unique user persisting across sessions."|
|description||"The edit count of the user interacting with WikiGrok."|
|description||"A token that represents the current tasks and persists across the WikiGrok funnel, until completion. The token is the key used in the MobileWebWikiGrokResponse to store the user response. The token is renewed when the page is refreshed or the user visits a new page."|
|description||"A string identifying the version/design of the WikiGrok widget, e.g. 'mobile b'"|
|description||"ID of the page the user is viewing WikiGrok on."|
|description||"Whether the user is using the stable, beta, or alpha version of the mobile site."|
|description||"The position of the widget relative to the page (independent of user interaction with the widget).
It's measured as the distance between the top of the page and the top of the WikiGrok widget and is expressed in multiples of a viewport as a unit. It's logged for all events, including page-impression"|
|description||"The distance scrolled by the user at the point of an action.
It's measured as the distance between the top of the page and the top of the viewport at the time the event is fired and is expressed in multiples of a viewport."|
|description||"Whether the event was generated as part of a test."|
|description||"Whether the user is logged in."|