Chief Programme Manager
The work time of Chief Programme Manager amounts to 6 hours per day, including 4 paid hours and 2 volunteer hours. The number of volunteer hours of the Chief Programme Manager from the work days only is 480 throughout the year.
The main responsibilities of the Chief Programme Manager in 2019 are the following:
- finding prospective partners, negotiating all aspects of the collaboration and creating agreements with the subject in question;
- creating and cultivating contacts with institutions, organisations and individuals for cooperation;
- managing projects, acting as liaison and coordinating with the individuals and other subjects involved;
- organising supplies and services necessary for the projects and seeing that they respond on time;
- operative planning of the execution of projects in terms of helping individuals get involved in performing project duties and tasks;
- monitoring and coordinating the work done within the organisation;
- organising events and promotional activities for the projects and the movement;
- holding lectures and trainings about the movement;
- reporting on activities on regular basis and be held accountable for the work; and
- promoting the organisational work on the social media.
Administration and Community Manager
The work time of Administration and Community Manager amounts to 6 hours per day, including 4 paid hours and 2 volunteer hours. The number of volunteer hours of the Administration and Community Manager from the work days only is 480 throughout the year.
Тhe main responsibilities of the Administration and Community Manager in 2019 are the following:
- recruiting volunteers who would be involved in the Wikimedia projects
- conducting training in high and primary schools, as well as other institutions such as museums, archives, libraries, universities etc.
- making contracts and preparing other documentation needed;
- making bank transfers for all purposes and reporting on regular basis about the bank account balance;
- calculating taxes, preparing tax reports and submitting them to the Public Revenue Office;
- preparing documentation on statutory changes, preparing financial statements and cultivating contacts with the Central Registry;
- following changes in legislature, informing the membership about the changes and working towards compliance with them;
- activity management and following deadlines for projects ;
- reporting about the organisational work to the community members ;
- granting awards to participants in the editing and Wiki loves contests ;
- communication with community members regarding some of the programmes and sub-programmes; and
- providing support to the work of the Chief Programme Manager in organising events, community-facing work, such as work with schools (I.e. recruiting, giving lectures, preparation and giving out awards), but also the more logistical aspects of event management;
The main goal of our organisation is to keep up with the timely and efficient administrative working. For that purpose, we plan to organise regular meetings between the members of the Executive Board and the employees to discuss the current issues. We also plan to continue our collaboration with the agency providing bookkeeping services as well as with the other external parties that we have had a satisfactory collaboration with in the past.