Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Cycle 2/Dutch Email Survey
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What group or community is this source coming from?
|name of group||Dutch email survey|
|virtual location (page-link) or physical location (city/state/country)||emails to Dutch editors|
|Location type (e.g. local wiki, Facebook, in-person discussion, telephone conference)||email survey|
|# of participants in this discussion||2|
- Theme key
- Healthy, inclusive communities
- The augmented age (Advancing with technology)
- A truly global movement
- The most respected source of knowledge
- Engaging in the knowledge ecosystem (Participating in the knowledge network)
- Questions key
- What impact would we have on the world if we follow this theme?
- How important is this theme relative to the other 4 themes? Why?
- Focus requires tradeoffs. If we increase our effort in this area in the next 15 years, is there anything we’re doing today that we would need to stop doing?
- What else is important to add to this theme to make it stronger?
- Who else will be working in this area and how might we partner with them?
|Line||Theme (refer to key)||Question (refer to key)||Summary Statement||Keywords|
|1||B||4||It must become much easier to upload pictures to Wikimedia Commons. It nowadays works only for those who are often doing that, but not for myself. I am a senior citizen and was inactive for 2 years because of illness.||simplifying uploads|
|2||E||5||The Dutch chapter should partner up with universities. The professors should tell their students to cover in Wikipedia uncovered topics, with theses written for homework.||universities|
|3||D||4||Creating Bot articles breaches Dutch copyright law, so all editors of nl.wikipedia are criminals. That should be forbidden.||Bot articles|
If you need more lines, you can copy them from Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Lines.