Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Cycle 2/Russian-speaking projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What group or community is this source coming from?
|name of group||Russian and Russian-speaking Wikimedians|
|virtual location (page-link) or physical location (city/state/country)||Talk:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Cycle 2/ru|
|Location type (e.g. local wiki, Facebook, in-person discussion, telephone conference)||local wiki|
|# of participants in this discussion (a rough count)|
|The communities strictly in Russian||Wikipedias with Russian-speaking users|
Fill in the table, using these 2 keys.
- Theme key
- Healthy, inclusive communities
- The augmented age
- A truly global movement
- The most trusted source of knowledge
- Engaging in the knowledge ecosystem
- Questions key
- What impact would we have on the world if we follow this theme?
- How important is this theme relative to the other 4 themes? Why?
- Focus requires tradeoffs. If we increase our effort in this area in the next 15 years, is there anything we’re doing today that we would need to stop doing?
- What else is important to add to this theme to make it stronger?
- Who else will be working in this area and how might we partner with them?
|Line||Theme (refer to key)||Question (refer to key)||Summary Statement||Keywords|
If you need more lines, you can copy them from Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Lines.
Detailed notes (Optional)
If you have detailed notes in addition to the summary, you may add them here. For example, the notes may come from an in-person discussion or workshop. If your discussion happened on a wiki or other online space, you do not need to copy the detailed notes here.