Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017/Sources/Drafting/Bengali Community
- Discussion coordinators summarize and submit local feedback to the draft via the summary skeleton.
- If a point is "above the bar" (priority 1) - strong sentiment by the local community that something absolutely needs to change, be removed or added - then the coordinator also adds comments to the talk page on Meta as well while referencing the sources statement - do this on an ongoing basis.
- A - Direction: The future we imagine (green box).
- B - Remaining sections: Reasoning, Implications.
- 1 - This is absolutely necessary change (either to keep or to eliminate)
- 2 - This is a change, but not absolutely necessary
|Section||Priority||Summary Statement||Overall sentiment||Keyword or phrase|
|A/B||1||I sense this document is basically a comprehensive summary of the discussion of all previous rounds.||supportive||summary|
|A/B||1||Two users said that the language used in this draft is somewhat difficult to understand.||concern||language|
Detailed notes (Optional)
- We've discussed the draft with WMBD's internal list.
If you have detailed notes in addition to the summary, you may add them here. For example, the notes may come from an in-person discussion or workshop. If your discussion happened on a wiki or other online space, you do not need to copy the detailed notes here.