Talk:Communication Projects Group/Meetings/2008-06-25/Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We decided to make better use of the mailing list (in between meetings... instead of meetings, etc.)
- Gerald brought up the JA Outreach project that was dead and wanted to revive it, but decided to discuss it on the mailing list with input from Cary.
- The Blog posts and Wikimania agenda items were skipped because neither Jay nor Cary could make the meeting.
- Ziko brought up the idea of a "starter kit for small / new communities" with just the main (help) documents needed that were written in Simple English. We talked to Danny_B about a possible collaboration between Incubator for this. Ziko will start on this and report back.
- Next meeting
- Let's discuss this on the mailing list since I'm about to walk out the door for another trip. :-)