Will users have the option to turn off speech bubbles if they so desire? Maybe an option would be to have either the bubble, or (Talk) appended? Dysprosia 04:23, 29 Oct 2003 (UTC)
- Do you want such a feature? And if yes, why do you want it? -- Tim Starling 07:20, 29 Oct 2003 (UTC)
- Well, I can manage with the current systems, but if speech bubbles are definately planned, yes I would, since I think they'd look out of place, a little too flashy (what next, graphical smileys? ;) and I'm a minimalist at heart :) Seriously, at minimum, I think we should have the option to choose whether we want the bubbles or not. (Sorry if I sounded too much like a purist! :) Dysprosia 09:44, 30 Oct 2003 (UTC)
This page isn't transparent enough, as the features aren't linked to their own pages saying what they are. Without that, fair input on priorities simply is not possible. One would have to go read all the other correspondence to find out what each feature was. Not having to do that was the point of the page, right?
- You can put in links to the documentation if you want. -- Tim Starling 02:33, 30 Oct 2003 (UTC)
- If it was obvious where it was, that would already have been done, or wouldn't matter.
--- Is this page supposed to impart information of some kind? If so, to whom and from whom? I can't make head nor tail of it. 188.8.131.52 22:44, 2 Nov 2003 (UTC)
- To Brion and Looxix, from me. And also in other directions between that group of three developers. Mere users are meant to look at it and get confused then possibly make remarks to that effect. Maybe I'll put a disclaimer at the top. -- Tim Starling 23:16, 2 Nov 2003 (UTC)