Talk:Global message delivery/Targets/Signpost
about Global message delivery/Targets/Signpost
hello ; I'm User:Buster Keaton, I specially work in fr.wikipedia.org and I would like to be notified via my French Wikipedia talk page ; thank you in advance ; yours, Buster Keaton 20:53, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- Your edit was correct, you should be notified by this service once the next Signpost comes out. Regards, Tbayer (WMF) 21:22, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
if I made an error
hello ; Wikimedia Highlights seems to me very interesting, so I don't know if I correctly have ask to be notified (see my precedent message); I speak French, English a little — or more than a little (I do what I can) — ; thank you for your attention, yours, Buster Keaton 21:03, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- On Talk:Wikimedia Highlights someone asked the same question. The "Wikimedia Highlights" are still new, and don't have a global subscription service yet, but we will try to start it soon.
- If you speak French, you could help out by starting a translation into French at Wikimedia Highlights, November 2011 (see instructions, and last month's French translation: Éclairages sur Wikimédia, octobre 2011).
- Regards, Tbayer (WMF) 21:22, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, I decided to start a subscription page for the English version right now: Global message delivery/Targets/Wikimedia Highlights. It works in the same way: You can subscribe by adding your user name there, and in early January you should find the message about the December Highlights on your talk page on your home project. Regards, Tbayer (WMF) 21:57, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
June 5th edition of the Signpost was not sent to Non-English wikipedia talk pages?
It appears to me that the June 5th edition of the Signpost was only delivered to en.wikipedia.org talkpages and not to simple.wikipedia.org or any other wikipedia talkpages for that matter. Is there any plans to send the June 5th edition to all wikis?23:06, 6 June 2016 (UTC)