I find some paragraphs close to insulting:
- 1.2 "importance of these emigre contributors ... remains a crucial component in maintaining ru.wiki's neutrality" - does this mean that majority of RuWiki contributors, living in Russia, are unable to make NPOV contributions and maintain neutrality?
- 2.3 "In Russia, the subject of homosexuality is still taboo" - It appears that authors of this essay consider RuWiki contributors and Russians in general homophobic and intolerant.
- DonaldDuck, funny you should bring this up!
- НТЗ в статье не наблюдается вовсе. Все эти сентенции навроде "идеологический раскол между теми, кто хотел Россию быть прогрессивной и либеральной, и те, кто настаивал на сохранении мифа о советском или имперском прошлом - основанном на национализме, ксенофобии и консервативных ценностях." Очевидно, что статью писал либераст, симпатизирующий геям. Раз уж ТЗ "ымперцев" не приведена, то хотя бы уж обожание геев тогда надо бы из статьи убрать.
- Translation: NPOV is not followed on this article at all. All of these sentiments to the tune of "the ideological schism between those who wanted Russia to be progressive and liberal and those who wanted to preserve the myth of the Soviet or Imperial past - based on nationalism, xenophobia, and conservative values." Obviously, the article was written by a liberalist gay sympathizer. Since the POV of the "ymperialists" is not provided, then at the very least the adoration of the gays should also be removed.
- This is the third comment on the ru.wiki Discussion Forum, in response to the essay. I think that pretty much speaks for itself. --Buickmackane 18:02, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- No, your cherry picking of single comment and flawed generalization of it speaks for itself.
- By the way, are you Ukrainian or not? Some pro-Ukrainian bias can be noted in this essay. --DonaldDuck 04:39, 2 March 2011 (UTC
- And a woman, too! Perhaps you'd also like to point out my pro-female bias? :) :) :) --Buickmackane 17:38, 2 March 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you, Bojan! Feel free to add comments/criticisms on the talk page. --Buickmackane 18:05, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
Yes, this strange essay. Similar on attack page. --SergeyJ 13:48, 17 February 2011 (UTC)