So how are we doing?220.127.116.11 10:01, 3 Jul 2005 (UTC) (old joe on wikipedia)
how is progress?
Is milestone 2 ready? And is milestone 3 still on track? And another question is can data migration to UW start right after milestone 3 or are there some more steps involved?
It seems all quite exciting to me. --18.104.22.168 12:27, 27 December 2005 (UTC) (Johnny on nl)
- Milestone 2 is here. --22.214.171.124 01:32, 29 December 2005 (UTC)
- so maybe it should be added on the page?
Update for 2006?
What is the current status? (SEWilco 06:12, 25 May 2006 (UTC))
- Current status: see WiktionaryZ/History:
- May 31 - New functionality has gone online; notable is a first stab at adding relations..
- April 30, 2006 - The six WiktionaryZ Commission members get editability and the first of the many followed.
- February 25, 2006 - second publication of the GEMET data. Changes:
- Full import, no more red links
- Modified database design for more abstraction of relations and attributes
- Themes as relations now working
- HenkvD 13:40, 9 June 2006 (UTC)